Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh Baby!

I don't even know where to start...
A lot has been going on. Michael and I went to visit his mom a couple of weeks ago. Which was nice and I was able to show her my growing tummy. We also met his dad for lunch, but sadly missed a visit with his older sister. My mom and I went to Victoria last weekend for my cousin-in-law to be's (I don't even know if this title is real, but sounds good to me) bridal shower and then we headed down to the coast for the night. Explored a lot and managed to get a dip in the waves before having to head back for the work week. I am sure I am leaving out tons... Oh, well the house is coming along too. I'll save that for another blog because I just can't wait for y'all to get to these pics :)
I am now seeing the doc every 2 weeks! I have been feeling pretty good other than the heat and my tailbone. I had to order a special pillow for my bottom. The pain has gotten so bad I feel like I could vomit sometimes. I have a prescription for a bit stronger pain med for when the pain gets severe (safe for baby of course - all though I'll probably do some of my own research before ingesting).
Yesterday we did the 3d ultrasound. So crazy! I didn't want to leave. I could watch her 24/7 in there. When we first began, Elliette had feet and hands up by her face. She ended up putting her feet down, but she loves those hands and kept them up by her face for most of the session. She also had her face pressed against the placenta which made it difficult to get a good shot of her sweet face. Baby girl was not fully cooperating with us! We managed to get some good ones though. I loved watching her mouth and toungue making the sucking motions. It made me more anxious to be able to hold her and kiss her sweet face. I know, I know...all in good time. Another funny moment was when Elliette finally put her hands down and the tech mentioned that she could finally get a good shot. Just as she said that, Elliette swung those hands right back up by her face.
Let's go ahead and get to the good stuff...here's a few of the pics from yesterday. Oh, I love her so much and can't wait to meet her!
Posing with her little fist under her chin

Those sweet lips and the tip of her nose


She threw up a peace sign

Sucking the back of her hand
Love her little profile!
Looks like she's laughing!
My little pretzel with her foot by her face
I will get some house updates on here in the next couple of days! I promise I won't wait another month ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, her profile is SOOOO perfect. She is going to be gorgeous! Love her little foot too!!

    post house pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Care! I can't wait to see her in person now.

    ReplyDelete