Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yes, that's right...a 2nd post in 2 days!

I am going to stick with pictures on this post. Not only does the formatting on this blog drive me absolutely crazy, but there are also quite a few new updates on the house that are best seen in pics rather than described in words. I am also tired and would like to get to bed as soon as I can :)

Elliette's Tub

Powder bath floor

Arch on back porch
Dining room ceiling

Cabinets!!

Foyer is behind Michael.
Looking into the living area from foyer




Courtyard

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It's even more beautiful in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!! I really love the brick and the arches and the KITCHEN!!! I cant wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog!!!!!!! Mine is:

    Stevensbaby.blogspot.com

    happy stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Kristin and Care! I can't wait for you to see it in person either Carolyn..maybe just because I can't wait to see you again in real life :)

    Hi there Felicia! Haha, I secretly stalk your blog also :) Congrats on the newest edition! Miss Ella is beautiful

    ReplyDelete