Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am waiting...

for the first flippin cold front to arrive. I have never wanted something so badly as I do now. I hate the weather right now and find myself cursing the weatherman often. It is too hot and I am too pregnant.
I feel large and every day a little larger. Elliette is stronger too. Feels like my insides take a good beating almost daily now. I think her space is getting minimal now too. It's not so much as a punch/kick I feel, but more like her stretching or adjusting into my innards. Sounds kinda gross, but really, it's how I feel. Oh, I can also pee and as soon as I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom, I feel I could go again. I am now getting to the point that I am just uncomfortable more often than not. As easy as this pregnancy has been, I am ready to meet the little princess and kiss her sweet face.
I have to say, thank goodness for the snoogle! I still stand behind that pillow 110%. I bet I'll keep using that thing after I have her. It's probably the only thing that lets me get some good sleep these days.
The house is coming along and looks like all we have left is flooring, baseboards, landscaping and some touch ups to go. Woohoo!
I'd post a pic, but I don't think I have anything recent of my belly or the house. I'll have Michael take one of Elliette and Me this week. OOoohh and my baby shower is next weekend so I'll have more fun pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment