Thursday, June 24, 2010

We're having a...

Sweet baby GIRL!!!

As most of you know, yesterday was THE day and it is in fact ballerina instead of football. Michael and I both believed it was a boy, but not with any preference in mind. It was just a feeling. Well, we fail on parental instinct numba one! We are both excited she is a she and we even bought her a couple of things yesterday. The most important was the bib that says I love daddy! Ooo Ooo, something I really can't wait to get her are those cute little bloomers with the ruffles that you can monogram or embroider. Ahhh, so sweet.

The appointment was so fun! All I want to do is go back and see her moving around in there. She looks like a real baby now. She was sleeping when we first started and in a very awkward position too. Soon enough the ultrasound tech was able to wake her and get her moving. She yawned quite a bit and Michael said she takes after her mama. So, I like to sleep...even when I'm not pregnant... The tech was so nice and gave us tons of pics!


After all of the fun was over we got to talk to the doc and get my glucose drink for the next appointment...oh joy. I just love my doctor! She's quick, yet thorough and the sweetest lady. She explained to Michael that having a girl means his life, as he knows it, is now over. This was not meant in a negative way by any means, however, she went on to further explain that her daughter will sit in her daddy's lap, bat her eyes, and pet his face. Which translates to the bmw she'll want when she's 16. Cute story, I thought. I will clearly state now that I am sorry baby girl J, but bmw's and 16th birthdays in the same sentence will not be happening in this house. We love you, but let's get real.


Tomorrow we have another big step in the baby process. Because I am going back to work after she is born, we will need a good, clean, trustworthy place/person to watch our little girl during the day. Luckily, I ran into some good friends of ours at the grocery store and they recommended a Montessori school that they just put their daughter in. So, we are going to go check it out tomorrow.


Here are a few more pics of her!
Her little feet




Her pretty profile pic



One of her yawns


2 comments:

  1. Aww she is so beautiful. I love the profile!! So happy for you. Now onto the naming process!! yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am freaking out at these pictures! It's a REAL BABY in there!!! That's insane. Wow, can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete